Wednesday 9 September 2015

Weepy Wednesday!



(Photo via bridalmusings.com)

Cold, rainy, miserable - it is just the weather, or my heart? I'm being melodramatic, but today, I met up with April as her firstborn - and my first nephew! - embarked in his first day of school. A newly minted JK'er and one teary-eyed aunt!  I'm so happy and proud of him for being a brave guy, but it made me a little emotional to see Tricks all decked out in his uniform.   All of a sudden, he was so grown up and I wondered just where the time went!  I hugged April and my brother-in-law and congratulated them on this momentous occasion, and realized that today's post would be therapy for me.... I needed to find a way to not look at 'school' as a nephew-stealer and (aunt's) soul crusher! Ok, ok, all exaggerating and being dramatic aside, wouldn't you know it, I felt instantly happy and inspired looking at some awesome school-themed wedding ideas. I wrote previously about my love affair with  autumn and we all have memories of our school days - good, bad, and ugly! - but these ideas take some of the cutest, sweetest, warmest and coziest memories and create a canvas for a slew of whole new memories. Enjoy!!

PopSugar saves the day with sweet schoolday touches for your wedding!
Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Weepy and April

No comments:

Post a Comment