Tuesday 8 December 2015

Wednesday Woo

Via countryhousewedding.co.uk

I've been married for aaaages, 21 years to be exact, and I swear, if I had a dollar every time my husband has said, 'I don't have to impress you anymore, we're married!' I would be a very rich lady.  And with all that cash, eventually divorced!  He's always joking, because he'll have barely gotten the words out before he's laughing, immediately hug me, and of course I'll feign indignance or being hurt but I know (hope?!) he's giving me the business.  And even though we're still good (I think we might be in for the long-haul!) I saw an article that made me, 'Awwwww!' for a second and think about how seemingly little gestures can say a whole lot!


#MarriageGoals, right? And I wondered, would the gesture seem as sweet in reverse, if a wife or the original person who was proposed to (the proposee) became the proposer? So I've decided that I'm going to give this a spin, and propose to my husband every day for a year!  Wish me luck!

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

No comments:

Post a Comment