Thursday 25 February 2016

#TBT - High School Sweethearts Edition!



I met my husband when I was in grade 12, while he had just graduated and was working for a year before he went to college. It was a blind date and 25 years later, it might just be a love job! And when I came across a Buzzfeed post on a celebrities who married their high school sweethearts, it warmed my geeky heart to see that I was in the same club as Bono

Via evoke.ie

Steph Curry

Via fear our.wordpress.com
Jamie Oliver

Via babyrazzi.com


LL Cool J

Via butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com

Snoop Dogg

Via gala.de

and Jon Bon Jovi.

Via passarelasdorock.blogspot.ca
So instead of one #Throwback Thursday celebrity wedding, how about 10 (and soon to 11)?

*~Childhood-sweethearts-turned-lifetime-baes~*

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

PS - Happy Oscar Weekend! Will you be Red Carpet People-Watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment