Wednesday 10 February 2016

Nailing Down The Details: The Hottest Wedding Manicure Trends

It's a universal truth: we always want what we don't have.  The curly-haired girl envies the stick-straight hair of her good friend. The tallest girls in the room wish they were the shortest girls in the room.  The 'ample' (in the breast department) girl wishes she was an A-cup, dancing around a pile of burning 'full-support' bras. For me, my personal have-not: beautiful nails. I have the hands of a kid and nail beds the size of corn kernels. Literally,  two swipes of the brush and my nails are covered. So of course, I covet off-the-hook, gorgeous, glorious nails.

'Squoval' nail shape: check! Geometric patterns: check! Negative space: check! Polishes in metal and glitter: check!
Five of the year's trends in one amazing mani!
Via lorensworld.com

And as a result of not being able to sport a cool manicure, I satisfy my nail-lust by looking at the newest in manicures and designs in magazines and online.  My obsession is our post today.... WEDDING MANICURES!!

Pretty in pink......so, so pretty in pink!
Vain weddinggirl.ca
Mod-inspired nails for a retro bride?
Via imogenmaxwell.com
Half-moons rising, soft and pretty
Viarealstylenetwork.com

Here's a round up of looks that've got something for everyone, from matte to shiny, geometric to lace-y, hearts, polka dots, marbling and more!

*~Style at your fingertips: Wedding-day nail looks for everyone!~*

Go forth and make me jealous, in the best possible way!

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

No comments:

Post a Comment