Monday 14 September 2015

Making Memories Memorable!

Photo via alowcountrywed.com

A few weeks ago, I featured a lovely, sweet way to turn wedding cards into a beautiful memento of the big day..... Well, a few days ago I saw a really cool framed image of lip prints - it was a lipstick kiss from all the people who were part of a bachelorette party, nestled safely under glass and I thought,  'Yessssss!'  It is the most awesome combination of souvenir and art, and guaranteed to make you smile and evoke a favourite memory every time you walk by!

I found a few more ways to create some great keepsakes of your wedding day (or bachelorette party, if you steal a kiss from your ladies and gents!) and I lovelovelove them all!

~~DIY - A Walk Down Memory Lane!~~

Your fancy shoes under glass? Your wedding dress, framed? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

No comments:

Post a Comment