Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 Best-of: Cake Edition

My fave or the year!
Via olofsondesign.com

D'you know how chefs tell us that we eat with our eyes as much as we eat with our mouths? Well, I dare you to look at this eye-catching, mouth-watering list of the loveliest wedding cakes of the year and NOT feel a grumbling in your stomach!  This list has it all - from traditional to modern, ombré tones to painted, even a secret superhero deal - and by the time I got to the last featured cake, I was wishing my iPad had a Smell-O-Vision app and that I had something remotely dessert-y in the house,  just a little vanilla-bean flecked, buttercreamed bump!

*~Cake, cake, everywhere and not a crumb to eat! What some lucky couples dined on in 2015~*

Whether your tastes run towards clean and un-fussy....


Via lovelybride.com

... to dark and sleek......


Via moncheribridals.com

.... all the way to delicate and delectable......

Via ericaobrien.com

...... this collection of cakes has something with appeal for everyone!

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

No comments:

Post a Comment