Monday 14 March 2016

(Re)Setting the Late-night Bar!

Cookies, fries, hot dogs + grilled cheese = late night mandatory food groups!
Via hyattmccormickplaceblog.com

Good times and good food are a match made in heaven. Think about it; when we're having a great night with our family and friends, when we're enjoying a cocktail or two, maybe dancing our you-know-what's off, doesn't everything taste amazingly good?  This is why late-night stations at weddings have huuuuge line-ups and repeat visits! At my best friend's wedding, late-night food nirvana arrived by way of a porchetta and poutine station, and I tell you, I'd never had such good poutine! The fries were that perfect combination of fluffy and crispy, I would have loved to drink the gravy like hot chocolate and I wasn't alone in my poutine-lust because the lineup was constant and like me, insatiable!

Via cateringserviceflorida.wordpress.com 

Late-night pizza stations are always a good, solid, quintessentially munchie-friendly option, but what else could you tempt your wedding guests with? Because a late-night veggie station might not open up to a roar of approval, here are some options that are big on variety and even bigger on appeal!

*~Covering all the late-night snack-station bases!~*

Mac and cheese.... soft pretzels.....mashed potatoes..... TACOS!?!?! I'll take one of each, thanks! And to wash it down, I'll take a crepe (or two)!

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April



No comments:

Post a Comment