Monday 16 November 2015

How To Include Four-Legged Family Members In Your Wedding WIN!

Photo courtesy manettegradie.blogspot.ca

Dogs and cats are my kryptonite.  I fall into YouTube black holes on the regular looking at videos of guilty-dogs, water-drinking cats, sleeping dogs, talking cats, swimming dogs, cats befriending other animals, trapped-in-bowls-and-boxes dogs and cats; when I'm in the car, I have a radar and can spot a fur-baby in record time.  And if I come across pictures of them in engagement or wedding pictures?

I. Melt.

Photo courtesy weddingsinma.com
So, when I saw a post about one couple's special day and how their beloved dogs were a big - possibly the cutest -  part of their nuptials, I was a puddle of oooh's and ahhhhh's!!!

*~One Bride, One Groom, Four Dogs = One Adorable Wedding!~*

Maybe you want to have your pets to factor in your wedding but having them at the ceremony or reception is not an option? No problem - they can find their way into your engagement photo shoot, or featured in your slideshow.  And don't forget about your day-of photography - you can get some beautiful shots of you and your four-legged bestie as you're getting ready!

Photo via blog.platinumpartyevents.com
Photo via dreamirish.com

Wishing you a day as limitless as you are~
Lisa and April

No comments:

Post a Comment